Cite des Sciences
In Paris, in the heart of the Villette park, the "cite des sciences et de l’industrie", is a unique and spectacular place which invites you to investigate the secrets of science. Many exhibitions, animations, cinemas, a planetarium, an aquarium everything that can satisfy the curiosity of younger and older.
WHAT TO SEE FOR ALL
The museum :
- Permanent exhibitions: Innovation gallery, light games, man and his genes, images, sounds, mathematics, the story of the universe.
New in June 2009: earth seen from space.
Shows and films:
- The planetarium: On big screen shows dedicated to the sciences of the universe.
- The Louis Lumière cinéma : 3D films.
- The Geode: the giant hemispherical screen cinema
FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- The Cité des enfants 2-7 years old, learn activities while having fun
- The Cité des enfants 5-12 years old, an initiation into sciences and techniques
- Shadows and light an educational, playful, scientific and artistic route for children from 5 to 12 years old.
Useful informations : www.cite-sciences.fr
Cité des sciences et de l’industrie
30, avenue Corentin-Cariou
By metro : line 7 Porte de la Villette exit
By coach: lines 75, 139, 150, 152, PC
By road: ring north road Porte de la Villette exit