How can you change or cancel your ticket ?
Apart from specific conditions (promotions, spécial offers…), tickets are refundable and amendable by phone at 0 892 89 90 91 (0.34€/mn) or in one of Eurolines agencies up until 6 hours prior to departure.
How to amend a ticket:
The date or time of your Eurolines ticket can be modified up until 6 hours prior to travel. An amendment fee of 8€ will apply. The city of departure and arrival cannot be changed.
Please note that an excess fare may also be charged where a higher fare category applies. If you are in this situation, you will be inform by our agent before confirming the amendment.
- A ticket which has been amended is no longer refundable.
- The new date and time of travel must be set when modifying your ticket
- Even if the new applicable fare is lower than the one originally booked no refund will be made.
How to cancel a ticket :
In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee will apply :
- Cancellation +48 hours prior to departure : 25 % cancellation fee (minimum amount : 10 €)
- Cancellation between 48 hours up until 6 hours prior to departure : 50 % cancellation fee (minimum amount : 20 €)
- Cancellation less than 6 hours prior to departure or No Show : 100 % cancellation fee
- Ticket lost or stolen : no refund
In some cases (depending on your payment method), our agent may ask you to download a refund application form.
- Booking fees, boarding fees and insurance fees are not refundable.
- A ticket which has been partially used is not refundable. In case of a return ticket, the returning ticket is not refundable after the leaving date.
> For more information please see Eurolines France sales conditions.